This August seems to be a busy month for smartphone manufacturers to prepare for the launch of their latest smartphone, including Xiaomi is rumored to soon launch Mi Note 3. Phablet third generation is rumored to be sliding this month.
As reported Gizbot, (8/8/2017), just came a report coming from China, where Xiaomi plans to launch Mi Note 3 earlier, ie the end of August. The schedule is faster when compared to the launch of Mi Note 2 which took place last October last year. But if Mi Note 3 not so launched this month, the possibility Mi Note 3 will be launched in September.
This is not the first leak to mention the launch of Xiaomi Mi 3. Previously this device is rumored to be rolled out in July along with MIUI 9. However Xiaomi choose MIUI 9 launch along with Mi 5X.
While the leaks about the specifications carried by the smartphone has also been circulated. Reportedly Xiaomi will launch two variants for the Mi Note 3. The highest variant will be powered by a Qualcomm Snadpragon 835 chipset paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
As for the lower variants will be powered by Snapdragon 821 chipset with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Both models both have a 5.7-inch screen with QHD resolution of 1440 pixels and use Samsung's Super AMOLED panel. The smartphone is also expected to come with a dual-camera setup and has a 400mAh battery capacity equipped with Quick Charge 4.0.
- Price Of Xiaomi Mi Note 3 And Specification Of August 2017
Then for the software chart Xiaomi Mi Note 3 already OS Android v 7.0 Nougat based MiUi v8.0. This software is supported by good hardware that is Snapdragon 835 Octa Core Kryo Processor, 6GB RAM, Adreno 540 GPU and internal memory with 64 / 128GB option. There is also USB Type C, as well as a large 4000 mAh battery with Qualomm Quik Charge 3.0.
For photography, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 carries Dual 12 MP resolution camera lens, autofocus detection phase, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, this camera also has supported 4K / Ultra HD video recording. And to support selfie photos there is a resolution of 8 MP front camera.
Well for you who intend to buy Xiaomi Mi Note 3, here I will provide information about Price Xiaomi Mi Note 3 and full specs:
Price: IDR 7,000,000 or about USD $ 538.46
Network: 3G, HSPA, EDGE, 4G LTE
SIM: Dual SIM, Nano SIM
LED Notifications: Available
5.7-inch screen "AMOLED
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
Density ~ 386 ppi
Gorilla Glass 5
Operating System: Android OS v 7.0 Nougat
Snapdragon 835 Chipset
Octa-core CPU (4 × 2.3 GHz & 4 × 1.7 GHz)
Adreno 540 GPU
6 GB RAM
64/128 GB Internal Memory
External Memory: None
Dual 12 MP Main Camera, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Video: 2160p @ 30fps
8 MP Front Camera
Connectivity: WIFI, 802.11 a / b / g / nt, WI-FI hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Micro USB v 2.0, USB OTG
Sensor: Fingerprint, Acelerometer, proximity, Ambient Lightm, Gyroscope, Compass
Battery: Non-Removable, Li-Ion 4000 mAh, Fast Charging
Color: Black, Gold, Silver
Good score: Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Luxurious and elegant appearance with material wrapping Metal + Backover Glass
- Supports dual-SIM stanby capabilities
- Supplied fastest network connection currently, 4G LTE
- It comes with Fingerprint Scanner security
- Carrying a 5.7-inch wide screen, AMOLED, full HD resolution
- Equipped with screen protectors Cornning Gorilla Glass 5
- Runs on the Android OS v 7.0 Nougat operating system
- Supported by the legendary Snapdragon 835 Octa Core processor and the Adreno 540 GPU
- Supported 6 GB RAM, and Internal memory relief with a capacity of 64/128 GB
- Dual 12 MP main camera, autofocus phase detection, dual-LED (dual tone) flash supported by 4K / Ultra HD video recording
- Accompanied by 8 MP front camera, for selfie or video chat
- Large battery 4000 mAh and has been equipped Fast Charging feature / fast charging
- Front camera is not equipped with features LED flash / Screnn flash support
- Not equipped with External memory / microSD slot
- Non Removable / Non-removable battery